[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:19:03 CDT 2016

Namaste Sri Praveen,
Thank you for your comments.

In fact, I was debating whether to include BS2.2.29 in the paper or not,
but it was getting too long, and the MAndUkya kArika had dealt with the
equality of dream and waking states in some detail already.

Your comments on DSV and prakriyAs are spot on - completely agree. However,
I also understand why it can be so difficult to accept for many.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan