[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:19:51 CDT 2016

Dearshmanah
This vaada is like pure mathematics. Abstract in toto. Very difficult to
visualise or understand. It is purely academic in content. Also if Brahman
is the jiiva where is the question of jiiva getting to know He himself is
Brahman? How ignorance veils Brahman,? I think this vaada is not logical.
R. Krishnamoorthy.
On 11 May 2016 17:39, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <