[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Ryan Armstrong ryanarm at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:20:04 CDT 2016

Namaste

Sri Subramanian has sent me an explanation of his statement as a sound file.
It has been uploaded to my Google Drive and is included  here for anyone
interested in listening to it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzTISeCyR5cCNFdSSk43OTVuOUU

Please accept appologies if I do not quite follow the conversations
accurately - the tradition has a vast scope, and I am still relatively new
to it.

Yours in Truth
Ryan

Ryan Armstrong