[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:40:40 CDT 2016

To each jIva, appearance of other jivAs is also part of his srishta
prapanchA? He may not think they are his srishti though.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan
On 13 May 2016 6:58 a.m., "श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l" <

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Anand Hudli via Advaita-l <

> I am unable to
> understand how we could justify aneka-jIva-vAda. If each jIva creates his
> own world, either we have to accept that there will be multiple creations

​No need to try hard to justify it. If you are able to justify
dRRiShTisRRiShTi for ekajIva by using svapna-nyAya; you are free to use the
same for aneka-jIva.
It is accepted that there are nAnA-prapa~Ncha. The usage 'what i see is
being seen by you' is illusion again.

Rest of your post doesn't need attention at this point.​

​How vAchaspati reaches at nAnAjIva, is other point. We may head to
bhAmaati for that.​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com