[Advaita-l] Shankara and DrishTi-SrishTi vAda - eka jeeva vaada

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:03:20 CDT 2016

Sri Srinath observed

<< Wherever this world is said to be akin to dream in shAstras, it has to
be understood not as something which is "nirvatya" or mithya .>>.

I certainly did not mean it that way.  I was commenting only about DSV and
SDV. Both agree on jagat being mithya and I am quite comfortable with that
understanding. I am not about to debate that either here.

This is just a clarification about my understanding since Sri Srinath
started by mentioning that my view was correct and ended up with this.