[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Real concealed by unreal

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:57:51 CDT 2016

Pranam to All,

To know the fact, that-"Everything exists because of Brahman only", is true
JnAna. To believe -an entity independent of Brahman is ajnAna. It has all
started by believing in a supposition- " the rope to be a snake". It
doesn't mean that the snake is a lie, it means that the snake exists
because of the rope only.कार्य्यस्य कारणात्मत्बं नतु कारणस्य कार्यात्मत्बं।
The snake is may be different from the rope, but it exists because of the
rope. Because of Avidya we see or believe the rope to be a snake. यद्यपि
आत्मा निरंशः तथापि अध्यारोपितं तस्मिन बह्बबंशत्बं देहेन्द्रिয় मनोबुद्धि
बिषয়बेदना लक्षणं। ब्रह्मसूत्र -४/१/२ .

Best Regards,

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <