[Advaita-l] sanandine...savRShAya

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:51:18 CST 2016

In the famous hymn of Shakaracharya 'nāgendra-hārāya...', too we get two
distinct references to nandi and vṛṣa, the former stated as a chieftain of
Śivagaṇa and the latter, the vāhana, dhwaja:

http://www.saivism.net/prayers/panchakshara.asp

Like garuḍa vāhana is also garuḍa dhwaja, vṛṣavāhana is also vṛṣadhwaja.

regards
subbu

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Venkateswaran N E via Advaita-l <