[Advaita-l] Ontological status of avidyA

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Nov 25 01:39:17 CST 2016

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think Sri Venkatraghavan prabhuji was clarifying that finding  'kAraNa' for the adhyAstha would suffer from anavasthA dOsha.  What is the 'cause' for that cause would end in anavasthA dOsha..To tackle this problem the term  avidyA has been explained by him as  anAdi, ananta and anirvachaneeya.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar