[Advaita-l] Shruti prAmANya and jnAna

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:38:39 CDT 2016

Moreover, an advaitin lands on advaita ekavAkyatA with the tAtparyanirNaya,
etc. That's is all tested prAmANya.

On 5 Oct 2016 7:46 am, wrote:

Namaste Srinath ji,

On 5 Oct 2016 1:47 am, "Srinath Vedagarbha via Advaita-l" <

> On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 8:46 AM, श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l <
>

> > Another thing to consider, there are two types of prAmANya, tested and
> > otherwise.
> > Tested one needs all what I said. Untested is svataH and is saved by
> > apauruSheyatva.
> >

> There are no such thing as two types of prAmANya. It is either prAmANya or
> aprAmANya.

If a person has jaundice and sees the world yellow, his sight has pramANya
or does it have aprAmANya? And how will you land there without testing?