[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 01:04:06 CDT 2016

Dears
My view is this discussion about Sri Ramana Bhagwan is not worth being
pursued. If one does not accept His teachings calling Him Neo advaitin or
not sampradhayavic nothing is lost. It is his view. Really it is not
serving any purpose except for flashing upanishad vakyas to prove that the
poster knows what he knows.
R. Krishnamoorthy
On 8 Oct 2016 11:13, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <