[Advaita-l] Does praNava upAsanA leads to brahmaloka?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:18:05 CDT 2016

Namaste Sri Chandramouli ji,

Thank you for sharing information. I really appreciate your sincere and
diligent effort. I had studied panchadaSI quite some time ago. Will
definitely look into dhAynadipa prakaraNa. Last last 5 chapters were
written by Swami Bharati Tirtha as Sri Vidyaranya Swami could not complete
the fifteen chapters before leaving his mortal body.

Will come back after referring to relavent verses. I have not studied
Siddhantaleshasamgrah.

btw, IF you have given a link, it has not appeared. We need to paste the
link as it is, separately and not as a hyperlink.

For example, this is the correct link
Siddhanta lesha samgrah download links
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bvparishat/vy5VstqIgEE

and not Siddhanta lesha samgrah book list
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bvparishat/vy5VstqIgEE>

Archives are stored as plain text. So the link may separately appear or may
not appear.

OM

Sujal