[Advaita-l] Madhaviya Shankaravijaya

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 10:03:40 CDT 2016

Dear friends,

I understand that a  letter was sent from the Sringeri
authorities to Swami Galaxy Ananda of Ramakrishna Mat (RKM),
and it was reproduced in his translation of the mAdhavIya
Sankara Vijaya. I understand that this letter was written to
remove some misconception about the Shringeri math. I hope
some of the members of this august group will be aware of
this. I shall be grateful if they be kind to give me the
details of this letter and the relevant details.

 Regards,

 Sunil KB