[Advaita-l] Madhaviya Shankaravijaya

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 17:35:52 CDT 2016

Namaste,

When I needed a sort of clarification on the guru-parampara of Sringeri-matha, a scholar wrote to  me in that in this connection  one letter was sent   from  the Sringeri authorities to Swami Galaxy Ananda of RKM, reproduced in his translation of the mAdhavIya Sankara Vijaya. I was quite bamboozled by the name Swami Galaxy Ananda and I requested the scholar to help me get a copy of that letter. But he asked to search it out myself. That is why I am requesting the list if any scholar can help me find this letter. from the Sringeri math. That letter must be for public consumption and there should not be any secrecy about it.

Regards,
Sunil KB