[Advaita-l] Encounter between Madhvacharya and a Sringeri Pontiff

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 04:52:13 CDT 2016

Namaste,

Why is what Hacker gains or loses a relevant question, but what it would
amount to mean not? Sringeri maTh records show these dates of each Acharya:
http://www.sringeri.net/jagadgurus. Those would then be what... random
numbers?! :) For some reason, the living tradition of Sringeri shows the
times of the peeThAdipati, which is "belief", but Hacker's so-called
findings are research that is perfect!

FYI, the great grandfather of a friend of mine wrote a bhUmikA in a
publication on Brahmasutra bhAshya which mentions the varsha, tithi and
muhurtA in which Sringeri Acharyas took sannyAsa!

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 2:36 PM, D Gayatri via Advaita-l <