[Advaita-l] Bhashyam books in Tamil

Sundaram Venkatraman svenkat52 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:04:14 CDT 2016

I saw a Bhashyam book in Tamil at Ramakrishnan Book Store Opp Mylapore tank in Chennai. If I remember right it is written by Swami Ashokananda and is meant for the uninitiated. Though predominantly based on Shankara  Bhashya, it also makes use of the bhashyas of the other 2 acharyas (as per its preface). Would recommend the same for your parents. Regards,

Venkatraman

Sent from my iPhone