[Advaita-l] Does praNava upAsanA leads to brahmaloka?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:48:40 CDT 2016

praNAms,

Thank you All those who have contributed. I am more interested in the
fourth - turiyA state, which is the origin of Om. Here Om does not exist. I
am not talking on meditation on Om itself, but be aware of origin of Om.
For me Om continues by itself, and I just have to be aware of it's origin.
After mind calms down, even Om vanishes. After I cannot explain what it is
like, but it is so peaceful, it brings a smile on my face after I wake up.

As said in intro of mANdukya, Om is a-para brahman.  It is also said that
all that when [existence of] drashya prapancha (world) is destroyed [in
mind], then GYAna happens by itself.

I will re-read mANDukya bhAshya on 12 verses and other verses related to
the verses quoted here. I will have to understand the right context in
which it is said. Without re-reading patiently, I do not want to ask or
comment on anything.

If anyone has anything to share, please share your thoughts for educative
purpose.

Thank you once again.

Hari OM
Sujal