[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:05:57 CDT 2016

Namaste Kriya Shankra ji,

Any Upadesha is given so as to remove any knot in the mind of seeker.
Please remember the upadesha is given on adhikAra bheda. Sri Ramana
Maharshi's teachings are generally applicable to purified souls. Ganapati
Muni was no ordinary man. He was an advanced seeker.

If the questioner asks question after doing intense tapas for 15-20 years,
the question is very deep and reflects the status of mind of questioner.
Most steps of ladder are already crossed. Only few remain to be climbed.
Hence answering them will the directed to uproot those few knots in mind
that are stopping seeker from getting enlightened.

Hari OM

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Kripa Shankar via Advaita-l <