[Advaita-l] Ramana Maharshi - Advaitin or Neo Advaitin?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Sep 20 06:14:49 CDT 2016

praNAms Sri Kripa Shankar prabhuji
Hare Krishna

My query i‎s simple. There are so many concepts like shrAddha, Creation theory, Karma etc

>  yes, in the shruti, dharma shAstra etc. we will find plenty of references with regard to shrAddhAdi karma, creation, karma etc. for the jignAsu-s who are yet to realize that ultimate truth that there is no creation, no jeeva, nor mukti nor bandha.

Why pick up reincarnation, why mix up vyavahara and paramaartha and why to take pain to explain again that nothing holds in absolute terms when it is said already many times. Kim punaha?

>  don’t you think shruti and bhAshya themselves an admixture of these dual viewpoints??  're-incarnation' is one of those topics.  And in this particular context ramaNa might have taken this topic and clarified his stand from the highest view point.  To do apavAda first we have to know what is adhyArOpita,  is it not prabhuji.  Kindly see kArika maraNe sambhave chaiva gatyAgamanayOrapi and shankara bhAshya on that it would clear from this that exit, going away, reincarnating are all from the stand point of imputation and nothing real in 'real' sense.
‎
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar