[Advaita-l] What is the difference between Maya and avidhya ?T

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sat Sep 24 05:12:31 CDT 2016

Nice to see, how quickly you quote/produce all these texts from bhAshya / Sruti on any advaita thread ..

praNAms
Hare Krishna

It is just because ‘charvita-charvaNa’ of these bhAshya vAkhya-s have done somany times earlier ☺   It is just a matter of recalling  those vAkya-s from old discussions and presenting it afresh for the perusal of new prabhuji-s in this list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar