[Advaita-l] GunAtIta and jIvanmukta

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:51:26 CDT 2016

Dears
The Gunathraya Vibhaga yogam -Chap14-slokas 22to27 will be helpful to know which is Jivanmukhtha state.Sri Bhagavan says in answer to Sri Arjuna's question as to the conduct of a Gunaathitha the signs that show that such an one is a Gunaathitha.Gunaathitha state results from unadulterated Bhakthi to the Self or Bhagwan .
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad