[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:33:06 EDT 2017

Namaste

We believe in Ishwara Anugrahaadeva Advaita Vaasana. Therefore without
Ishwara Anugraha there will not be success in Advaita Sadhana and
Ishwara Bhakti is important. Adi Sankara has composed Bhaja Govindam,
Vishnu Shatpadi and so on for this purpose. We believe Bhakta is like
a wave of the Brahman ocean. Wave is always from ocean but Ocean
cannot come from wave.

सत्यपि भेदापगमे
नाथ तवाहं न मामकीनस्त्वम् ।
सामुद्रो हि तरङ्गः
क्वचन समुद्रो न तारङ्गः ॥३॥

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> As usual a teaser from a dvaitin, who, this time, surprisingly himself suggested me to post it in a group exclusively dedicated to Advaita vedAnta.  Just pasting as received :
>
> // quote //
>
> Hmmm....so many mails on Raama, a MITHYA Ishwara in paramaartha!!!  ...you guys are more serious in doing vyavahaara than understanding and realizing  paramaartha, GOOD LUCK :) Happy Raama Navami !!!
>
> // unquote //
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> Bhaskar
>
> PS :  Due to time constraints yet to reply to him to save rAma from mithyA Ishwara :)

-Venkatesh