[Advaita-l] Raama and advaita - a mocker

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 04:27:58 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Bhaskarji
I definitely take such fancy stories with a pinch of salt. However, the rAmAvatAra presents a genuine conundrum, for which Sri Anandji has given a most convincing explanation. Please dont club the enigma of rAma with other fanciful stories, most of which I must say are downright silly.
RegardsKalyan