[Advaita-l] REGARDING CONTACTS OF BRAHMACHARI UMESH (fwd)

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:31:09 EDT 2017

Namaste,

There was a similar question on another group a while back and I copy the
response verbatim here:
"
*Is there a way to contact Dr Umesh, for I have not seen his book Science
of Mind Control to be available for purchase on the math's website or on
any other website."*

A close well wisher of me is a visitor of Umesh Ji. His observations are
below:
"It is impossible to contact Umesh Ji. He only sees persons whom he wants
to see."

Myself tried several times through the well wisher at IITM. He meets Umesh ji.
He has also categorically rejected the chance to meet Umesh Ji.
Umesh ji moves in Chennai normally like any person. But we cant spot him.
Many have tried different methods to meet him. It ended being unsuccessful.
The person known to me, meeting Umesh ji was also very accidental and
destiny.

//Unquote

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <