[Advaita-l] vrata pooja vidhAna

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Aug 24 04:05:38 EDT 2017

praNAms Sri Anand Hudli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your immediate clarification.  Yes, as you said 'too many cooks' is always a problem :-) Hence I asked whether we have to use only specific nAma while offering vividha Pooja (aNga, patra, AvaraNa, pushpa etc.) as per some shAstra vihita pramANa or names can be interchangeable depends on practice elders adopted in the family.  If there is sAmpradAyik shishtAchAra no shAstra injunction then we are free to use any nAma as per our gurUpadesha /saMpradAya.

BTW, I have seen plenty of printing mistakes in banavati prakAshana and I avoid this publication.   mittoor saMshOdhana prakaashana ( like mantra manjari etc.) is relatively good.  Which publication has the books of Shri Shyam Bhattaru prabhuji??  Pls. let me know.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar