[Advaita-l] Avatar's body is transcended

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:29:10 EDT 2017

Thank you Venkatesh ji, for the efforts. It gave a good lot of joy reading
the material you have supplied. Krishna's virtue as sthitaprajna is
abundantly brought out by this episode. Incidentally, I recalled that
Durvasa is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Here is one account of that. Maybe
there are other sources too:

http://www.gloriousindia.com/scriptures/puranas/shiva_purana/shivas_incarnation_as_durvasa.html

regards
subrahmanian.v