[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Workshop on Epistemology

KALPANA MANSI kalpana.mansi1083 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:25:47 EST 2017

Namaste, Sir

                     Good Evening, I am Kalpana Behera from Pondicherry
University pursuing Ph.D., on the topic as Vedanta Sangraha of Rama
Raya Kavi, so I would like to join. so suggest me how can I go and is there
any accommodation facility for outstation participate?

Thanking you
Regards
Kalpana

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 8:53 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <