[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} pdf of the Varadarājastava

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 01:18:36 EST 2017

The pdf is valuable in the sense that it contains a fine overview of the
entire work by the preface.  The noteworthy feature of the work is that Sri
Appayya Dikshitar, in the invocation to his own commentary to his own work
'the Varadaraja stava', thinks of Lord Chandrashekhara, Shiva, and in the
invocation to the main work calls on Lord Mukunda!.