[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Temples for Brahmā - A photo-article series

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 23:20:20 EST 2017

PraNAms
Beautiful. I am going to share it on facebook. By the by, there is small Brahmaji temple at the entrance of the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas that is in front of the gambling place, built by Thailand. Believers pray to Brahmaji before they gamble.
Don't ask me how I knew? Actually, ASM (American Society of Metals) organized one of their annual meetings in Los Vegas, thinking that many showed up. I had to attend. It so happened that in one of the sessions, there were only three people present, one is the speaker and the other is the chairman and one in the audience. The speaker was very happy that at least there is one sincere listener for his talk. Upon inquiry, the third fellow said, sir please, finish your talk quickly since I am the next speaker.  The magic of the Los Vegas and not of Brahmaji!
Hari Om!Sadananda