[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Guru Paduka Stotram by Adi Shankaracharya

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Thu Dec 14 03:38:46 EST 2017

There are also many websites saying it is by Adi Sankara.

Websites are displaying wrong info.   As subbuji mentioned, this was composed by Sacchidananda Sivabhinava Nrisimha Bharati Swamiji.

I am fortunate enough to receive this hymn from the holy hands of Sri.Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji.  His Holiness Himself told me this
and this hymn later became the guru-pAdukA stotraM in the lineage of Sringeri henceforth.  All the later AchAryAs chant this everyday
in the morning and remember this guru-s.

rgs,
sriram