[Advaita-l] About Moksha or Enlightenment

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:56:53 CST 2017

‎Namaste Praveen,

My sole purpose is clarifying doubts from the learned. In the process, I have shared my own personal views. Most of what I presumed were proven to be otherwise and I have accepted it. I don't see where the problem lies.
‎
Regards
Kripa ‎

yo vedAdau svaraH prokto vedAnte cha pratiShThitaH |
tasya prakRRiti-lInasya yaH parassa maheshvaraH ||