[Advaita-l] A question on PariNAma and vivarta

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 08:30:48 CST 2017

Does not Milk and Curds example belong to Arambha
Vada(Nyaya-Vaiseshika).which says cause and effect are different.
Mud and and Pot, Gold and Ring appear to belong to PariNama
Vada(Sankhya_yoga) which says cause inheres in effect and they are not
different.
Only Rope and Snake appears to be genuine Vivarta case.

regards,
Sarma.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 7:38 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <