[Advaita-l] Is there an online audio resource for Upanishad chanting with svaras?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:30:11 EST 2017

The Bṛhadāraṇyaka is chanted with svara by Shukla Yajurvedin Ghanapāṭhi-s.
I have heard this several times in Sringeri and elsewhere when Vidwan
Vijayaraghava Sastri of Chennai who is a ghanapāṭhi of that shā;khā and an
Advaita Acharya.  When he would visit Sringeri, he would chant the
Brhadaranyaka upanishad portions in the presence of and much delight of the
 Jagadguru.

regards
vs

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <