[Advaita-l] Is there an online audio resource for Upanishad chanting with svaras?

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 00:56:07 EST 2017

Namaste Subbuji,

Thanks for the info. I am happy to find that archives.org has the sasvara
Brihadaranyaka (along with Isha) chanting by Brahmasri Parasurama Sastriji
here: https://archive.org/details/BrahadarnayakaUpanishad

However, I would also like to see (listen) other Upanishads chanted with
svara, lest its lost in tradition. Usually, many chant some Upanishads
which do have svaras available "fitting" them as if in anuShTup shlokas.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */