[Advaita-l] Fwd: A question on PariNAma and vivarta

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Feb 9 03:22:12 EST 2017

I just completed an article about this problem. It became long, so didn't'
post on शास्त्रम् GoogleGroup too.
Here is the link for those who are interested and can understand Sanskrit.
http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/मृद्घटादिदृष्टान्तः/
It concentrates on meaning of different bhAShya-s and pa~nchadashI shloka-s.

I was observing the thread. I think that a few people are standing in
support of pariNAmatva of pot.
H S Chandramouli started, Praveen said a few more things, and
Venkataraghavan presented it very well.

I'm amused to see that how vague can be our understanding about things
which we read. Many times, I've felt it myself.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com