[Advaita-l] A question on PariNAma and vivarta

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:31:36 EST 2017

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

I have reviewed the position. I have already cited Shruti vAkyAs themselves
which as per your own criteria lead to the parinama conclusion. But you
have already declared that you can never accept such a position. The
discussion has reached a dead end. I now feel that at least from my side it
is best to close the discussion by agreeing to disagree and withdraw. I am
sure you concur.

It was indeed very interesting and fruitful as far as I am concerned.

Pranams and Regards