[Advaita-l] Anubhuti prakasha of Vidyaranya

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:28:57 EST 2017

Many thanks Sriram ji for the link.  I found this pdf to be just the basic
text, without any translations. (The DLI link description says the work is
authored by Adi Shankaracharya despite the book itself clearly saying that
it is of Swami Vidyaranya. Someone may bring this to the notice of the DLI
people.)

Those who desire to have the translation and explanation in Hindi can go
for the one available in the link:

http://shankaramatha.org/images/E-books/51ed7f1fb30f6-Anubhooti-Prakash-full.pdf

There is a Tamil translation of HH Sri Jnanananda Bharati Swaminah
 published by the Rajapalayam Trust, Combatore, 1980 and perhaps
republished too by them later. I have this book with me. It must be
available in Sringeri book shop and with the publishers.

warm regards
subbu

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <