[Advaita-l] Prathipasika satyam

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:41:00 EST 2017

Namaste

What is Prathipasika? If it is Pratibhasika Satyam yes every thing in
the world is Pratibhasika only because it is like a dream object. Film
songs may say World is a dream. It is also correct. But we cannot get
Jnana from film songs. It is like a small boy saying E=MCsquared
without knowing what is the meaning. Will you learn Physics from the
small boy's sayings?

Nowadays Bollywood films are trash quality. They are always copying
some foreign film. I heard the big box office hit Ghazni was copied
shamelessly from English film. Films like Aamir Khan's are anti Hindu
and he is a Muslim fanatic. If he has guts he has to make jokes on
Prophet and Islam like he does on Hinduism and temples. No wonder
because Gulf money and criminals are financing the Bollywood films.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Venkatachalapathi G via Advaita-l
<advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
> I have been blessed to listen vedantic views and reading for couple of
> years.  Off-late got a forced break and try to live like a normal person
> who dont know any of this..
>
> But finding it very difficult and even in cinema songs linking upanishad
> statements. this comes effortlessly when I left these consciously...
>
>  Is this feeling/contemplation of associating vedanta is yet another
> prathipasika or a path every one crossed ?   seeking guidance.
>
> Namely,
> Venkat

-Venkatesh