[Advaita-l] Wonderful list of adjectives for samsAravRkSha

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:14:43 EST 2017

Namaste Venkateshji,

I understand what you are saying. I'd this trouble as well, since we too
make a delicacy by soaking chopped inner-stem of banana plant in [liquid]
jaggery. :)

However, Bhashyakara rejects it being *substantial* not by taking it as the
stem to eat but in comparison to a trunk of a tree, which is otherwise a
hard wood substance. So there is nothing to disagree with.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */