[Advaita-l] Dashavataras as per Harivamsha

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 18:29:14 CST 2017

∞ {\displaystyle \infty }
Mathematicians are familiar with ∞, the symbol of infinity. Thus mathematically speaking
1/∞ (infinity) = 0 (Zero or Shunya)

Regards,
Sunil K.Bhattacharjya

 Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Dashavataras as per Harivamsha
 To: "V Subrahmanian" <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>, "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
 Date: Friday, January 6, 2017, 1:10 PM

 As you can observe he
 relies heavily on some obscure Vaishnava authors /books and
 Buddhist works which are sheer fantasies. If we are to take
 this guy seriously, we will have to accept Shankara as
 prachanna baudha which is again a monumental lie.

 Regards ‎
 Kripa ‎

 Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
 Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha