[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 05:13:14 CST 2017

Namaste Praveen,

I completely understand your (and the forum's sentiments) with regards to Ramana. Hence I did not add any comment but merely shared the link which I stumbled upon. Let me make it abundantly clear that I do not subscribe to the blogger's introductory remark(conclusions/implied / whatever). I was only interested ‎in the views of Dayanand Saraswathi.‎
‎‎
As you said that, you regard Dayanand Saraswathi greatly, it is clear then that you should acknowledge what he is saying, not me. The Swamiji makes a distinction between a Vedantin and a mystic. I don't want to elaborate on this topic, but just gave clarification.

Regards
Kripa
‎
AchArya ghAtinAm lokA na santi kulapAmsana ~
There is NO region, O wretch of your race, for those who seek to slay an AchArya