[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Paper on Kenopanishad

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:38:37 CST 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:07 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Namaste Sri Sunil Ji,
>

> Reg  << Several scholars such as Belvalkar, Bhattacharya and
> Saccidanandendra Sarasvati have asserted that only the PBh is S's authentic
> work while the VBh is spurious. >>,
>

> On the otherhand Sri SSS also pointsout some differences between the two
> bhashyas which make it difficult to conclude that the two could be from the
> same author.

Dear Sri Chandramouli ji,

Could you kindly post here those points of difference that Sri SSS has
listed as between the two bhāṣyas?  It would help members to study them.
In case they are too lengthy, you may pl. scan the pages and send the
images to me personally; which I shall upload somewhere and give the link
here. This roundabout way is because images can't be pasted on mails here,
or even as attachments.

Thanks and regards
subrahmanian.v