[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:51:04 CST 2017

Namaste Vidyasankar,

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, that is the only option. However, I am not sure if Bharati teertha Swamiji will entertain such questions. On a second thought, he is also known to be a large hearted person. So perhaps I'll get an answer to this one way or the other.
‎‎
‎Regards
Kripa ‎

AchArya ghAtinAm lokA na santi kulapAmsana ~
There is NO region, O wretch of your race, for those who seek to slay an AchArya