[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Paper on Kenopanishad

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 16:59:07 CST 2017

Dear Vidyashankarji,

Yes, precisely for that very  reason I was asking in the group as to what the sixteen (16) Bhashyas that Adi Shankara wrote. I also asked what were the texts Vidyashankara wrote.

Probably Sri Visyashankar wrote the Devi Aparadha Ksamapana Stotra,which was composed by the author at the age of 85 years. Sri Vidyashanlkar seems to fit in as he was  the pontiff for 80 years when he left for Kanchipuram in1198 CE.  Probably it pained him a lot in leaving the math blessed by Mother Sharada  and he could have written that stotra for that raeson. . If you know about the writer of that stotra, you can kindly share.

Regards,
Sunil KB