[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Paper on Kenopanishad

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 22:53:12 CST 2017

Dear Vidyasankarji,

I admire your very critical look at things.  From you mail it is clear that you are not convinced in Keshav kshmiri Bhattacharya being the 33rd Nimbarkacharya. I would have been happy if  you would have told us as to what you think about the date of Suka, the guru of Gaudapadacharya. I am reminding you lest you have overlooked that

Regards,
Sunil KB