[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:27:44 CST 2017

‎I do apologise for repeatedly attacking RM on a personal level. My original intention was to try and understand the tradition / neo Vedanta schools. I should have stuck to that.

‎This hasn't changed my perspective on RM, but I will withhold all my comments on RM. I should again thank everyone for being tolerant. ‎

As I said earlier, I'll be back with more findings on this matter. The issue got sidetracked due to emotions / biases.

Regards
Kripa ‎
‎
yo vedAdau svaraH prokto vedAnte cha pratiShThitaH |
tasya prakRRiti-lInasya yaH parassa maheshvaraH ||