[Advaita-l] Questions

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 29 18:08:45 CST 2017

Dear friends,    I came across the following questions when I was reading book:            Thoughts and experiences are arising and setting constantly.Do you cease to be present and aware as the thoughts appearand disappear?Who observes the passing of thought?When the thought is gone, do you cease to be present andaware?

Are the above questions have any bearing upon Atmajnana? Is there any answer for them in the Upanishads? Do the Upanishads deal with such questions?
I request the scholars in this group to help me in getting the answers to these questions .I will be grateful for this help.
With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy.