[Advaita-l] doubt on shAstra adhyApana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:13:11 EDT 2017

Vidwat sabhā-s in Kanchi Mutt do take place even now. Many scholars who
come to Sringeri for the Ganapati Vakyartha sadas go to Kanchi too. During
Chaturmasya, MM Sri Krishnamurthi Sastrigal of Chennai goes to Kanchi every
day to conduct shāstra pātham.

Even in Sringeri, there has been the case of MM Sri Ramachandra Sastry
teaching Tarka, etc. to Jagadguru Sri Abhinava Vidytirtha Swamiji soon
after his sannyasa. Jagadguru Sri Chandrashekhara Bharati Swamiji was
taught by scholars such as Vidwan Sri Virupaksha Sastry.

regards
subbu

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l <