[Advaita-l] Without Shakti, Brahman has no role

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:16:51 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Srinivasamurthy,
There you go, न चेदेवं देवो न खलु कुशलः स्पन्दितुमपि is echoed in the
upaniShad itself.

Regards,
Venkattaghavan

On 5 Jun 2017 8:04 a.m., "sreenivasa murthy" <narayana145 at yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

Dear Sri Venkataraghavan,
   I am grateful to you for your response.
Mantra 5 of *ISAvAsya* Upanishad reds thus :
        tadEjati tannaijati
           taddUrE tadvantikE |
        tadantarasya sarvasya
           tadu sarvasyAsya bAhyataH ||

     Please see and understand the the significance and true meaning of the
line " tadEjati tannaijati ||"
Sri Shankara, in his commentary to the above mantra, writes :
      tat AtmatattvaM yat prakRutam Ejati calati; tadEva ca naijati svatO
naiva calati |
      svatO^calamEva sat calatIvEtyarthaH ||

It is this truth that a student of Vedanta has to cognize within himself by
himself. Thus taught my Revered Guru.

I do not know whether you have understood correctly the spirit in which the
question was put by me. It is never my intention to judge or pass comments
on the understanding  of oter honourable members. If I have hurt their
feelings I tender my apologies to all. I have the greatest respect for the
scholarship of the members.

 With respectful namaskars,
      Sreenivasa Murthy.