[Advaita-l] 'I do not know' is bhāvarūpa ajnana

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:14:55 EDT 2017

​Namaste Subbuji,

​Thanks for a nicely detailed explanation from Advaita Siddhi on the
subject. ​
​
​

Under Mandukya Karika 1.2
,
​ while commenting on प्राज्ञ, Bhashyakara says
ज्ञानदाह्यबीजाभावे च ज्ञानानर्थक्यप्रसङ्गः
​on which the Tikakara says that Bhashyakara says this since अभावरूपाज्ञान
can neither be burnt nor a seed.

​gurupAdukAbhyAm,
--praveen​

On 11 Jun 2017 1:10 pm, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <