[Advaita-l] Names and forms of Iswara

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 11:31:35 EDT 2017

Thank you Sada ji, for posting Sri Vidyasankar ji's very apt delineation of
the theme of names and forms of Brahman.  I recall the Sāyana bhāṣya for
the Narayana sukta where he explicitly says that 'it is not any
mūrti-viśeṣa', that is, the 'Narayana' of that sūkta is not any formed
deity but the Upanishadic Nirguna Brahman.

warm regards
subbu

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 8:17 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <